- On May 12, 2015
Smiling is a universal language to tell people that you are happy to being with them. It means exactly the same thing in English as it does in Chinese and Swahili. Smiling is so great that it comes natural to all of us. Children don’t need to be taught to do it, they just smile and brighten up a whole room (not to mention getting us all to behave like children around them also).
So here are some great reasons to smile:
- Makes everyone around you more relaxed
- Smiling is contagious. Your happiness will make everyone else happy
- Nobody likes to be around someone who is grumpy
- It attracts the right kind of people to you
- A business meeting always starts well with a smile from both ends
- It is clinically proven to exercise your facial muscles
- It let’s people know that you are happy to be around them
And finally, it makes even the most apparent ugly person, absolutely beautiful.
Learn to smile daily and you will see the doors that it will open to you.
Add your reasons to smile to this post.