- On May 13, 2015
If your partner complains that you are selfish, why not learn how to be giving? Actually, let’s go a step further and give you a list of things you can learn and put in practice in your relationship:
- Learn to make yourself heard without shouting
- Learn to show love, don’t just talk about it
- Learn to be a great communicator. Talk about the important stuff.
- Learn how not to be stingy
- Learn how to pay complements
Above all, learn all there is to know about the person you love. Actually, become a life student of that person and become an expert of who they are and how they function.
And you know what’s even more amazing? Once you learn something good, you can’t unlearn it.
Go ahead, stop giving excuses for your flaws in the relationship and just learn to be better.